Romi lets you play Rummy Tile (RummyCube, Rummikub, Rami) games against the computer at three different levels. Romi is played with two sets of 52 cards and with two wild cards. The purpose of this game is to form groups of three or more cards, which contain either consecutive cards of the same suit or cards of the same number value but of differing suits.
* Added Pass and Play mode, where a single device can be used by multiple human players, passing the device to the next player, once they have completed their turn.
* On the Settings screen, just uncheck the checkboxes near the name of the player that should be played by a human.
* Changing a checkbox state will force a new game.
About Romi Lite
– Disable the advertisement by purchasing the full version of Romi.
– Redid the various board layout, in order to display the number of remaining cards for each player.
– Fix: On longer devices the tiles were not lining up with the grid.
– Removed the holder sort button.
– Eliminated the Text tab in the Settings.
– Moved Sounds to their own tab in the Settings.
You can now set the Wild card (joker) to:
– Normal (2 per game, random)
– None (nobody gets any)
– For all (everybody gets a joker from the start, i.e. with 4 players, there will be 4 in the game…)
Developer Nazara Games
Uploaded February 08, 2021 08:43
Filesize 120.5 MB
Developer Infno Games
Uploaded November 21, 2020 11:51
Filesize 25.4 MB
Uploaded February 04, 2021 08:19
Filesize 32.0 MB
Developer Pika App
Uploaded March 09, 2021 04:21
Filesize 127.8 MB
Developer Three Card Games
Uploaded December 30, 2020 09:22
Filesize 16.6 MB
Developer Mamara Games
Uploaded August 28, 2020 10:58
Filesize 55.0 MB
Developer Guilardi Mob
Uploaded March 27, 2021 07:41
Filesize 22.5 MB
Uploaded October 06, 2020 05:12
Filesize 111.7 MB
Developer Fil Games
Uploaded July 07, 2020 05:51
Filesize 31.7 MB