WhatsApp Business from Facebook
WhatsApp Business enables you to have a business presence on WhatsApp, communicate more efficiently with your customers, and help you grow your business.
If you have separate business and personal phone numbers, you can have both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger installed on the same phone, and register them with different numbers.
In addition to the features available in WhatsApp Messenger, WhatsApp Business includes:
• BUSINESS PROFILE: Create a profile for your business to help your customers find valuable information — like your website, location, or contact information.
• BUSINESS MESSAGING TOOLS: Be more responsive to your customers by using Away messages to indicate when you’re away or Greeting message to send your customers an introductory message when they first message you.
• LANDLINE/FIXED NUMBER SUPPORT: You can use WhatsApp Business with a landline (or fixed) phone number and your customers can message you on that number. During verification, select the “Call me” option to receive the code over a phone call.
• RUN BOTH WHATSAPP MESSENGER AND WHATSAPP BUSINESS: You can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can more efficiently respond to your customers right from your computer’s browser.
WhatsApp Business is built on top of WhatsApp Messenger and includes all the features that you rely on, such as the ability to send multimedia, free calls*, free international messaging*, group chat, offline messages, and much more.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
Note: once you restore chat backup from WhatsApp Messenger to WhatsApp Business, you will no longer be able to restore it back to WhatsApp Messenger. If you would like to go back, we recommend that you copy the WhatsApp Messenger backup on your phone to your computer before you start using WhatsApp Business.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Tweets by WhatsApp
* Create, share, and print QR codes to enable customers to launch a conversation with you. Go to Business tools > Short link > View QR Code to access your QR code.
* Share your catalog and item links on any digital platform to enable customers to discover your products and services. Go to Business tools > Catalog to learn more.
Developer WhatsApp Inc.
Uploaded September 03, 2020 09:32
Filesize 37.1 MB
Developer Myanma Posts and Telecommunications
Uploaded October 24, 2020 11:47
Filesize 17.3 MB
Developer Vanilla b.v.
Uploaded September 03, 2020 10:18
Filesize 15.1 MB
Uploaded September 26, 2021 03:11
Uploaded July 29, 2021 04:48
Developer Cupid Media
Uploaded September 03, 2020 09:59
Filesize 3.8 MB
Uploaded July 29, 2021 03:44
Developer Go.To IT
Uploaded October 24, 2020 12:01
Filesize 17.1 MB
Uploaded October 24, 2020 11:44
Uploaded October 26, 2020 10:53
Filesize 3.3 MB